Thursday, February 28, 2013

Catching up...

I already need to play catch up for the year on blogging. It has been a whirl wind for me this year. After over 10 years at one position I made a leap and switched jobs at the same time that we were selling a van, buying a car, taking a trip to Florida, refinancing our home, and all the other things that happen with life.
 
Here is a little bit of what I have been up to this year. I want to say thank you to each one of you that support me in my photography. It is truly what I love to do and you all make it possible!!
 
First up, Hailey!!  She turned 1 in January!!
 

Teygan is 6 months and growing so fast!! So adorable!!


Natalie was born. Look at that little grin!!


I volunteered with Crazy Daisy Photography at a fundraiser hosted by Friends of the New Lisbon Library. These ladies were a blast bringing in their own props!!!


The Cousins. This was a surprise for their Grandma. This one was tough to get them all to sit for us, but we got it. And that space in-between... that is for their cousin/brother Noah who is watching over them all from above daily.


Hopefully soon I can share more from this session, but for now, the ring. LOVE it.


Nick and Kayla! Their wedding will kick off the season for me in May!!  I am looking forward to capturing their first moments as husband and wife!


This was a new one for me... Norm's Bar and Grill in Lyndon Station was hosting an adult prom. No prom is complete without a photographer!

Again thanks to you all and I look forward to what the year brings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment