Friday, August 3, 2012

Amelia is 2!!!

So it was raining off and on for Amelia's session but we decided to go for it. These are a bit different than my normal edits, but they haziness seemed to go with the day.  This is my third session with Amelia and she is so sweet!!  Shy at first, but after about 20 minutes she starts to warm up!!

I am excited to say that he mommy is having another little girl!!  Some pictures of her baby bump are below too!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!











Once she saw the playground equipment, she was way over me and my big black camera!! :)




I adore this next shot.


You can see where Amelia gets her beauty.  What a pretty momma, with great hair I might add!!





and with that, Amelia say arrrrrr, thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment