Friday, August 10, 2012

Omar + Melinda | New Lisbon Wedding Photographer

Most of you know I work full time... well, I blog on my lunch hour because my connection from home is super ssssllllooooowwww.  Well, my lunch hour is almost over. :)  I would love to write tons and post more about Omar and Melinda because they are adorably sweet together and individually.  Their day was beautiful, then it down poured, and then it was beautiful again!!  They are recently back from their honeymoon and settling into their new lives together!!

I want to thank them for inviting me along to be part of their special day!!!























i have never seen the travelodge... or whatever they call it these days look more beautiful.  Melinda hand ironed all of these chair covers!!



homemade family pies.











No comments:

Post a Comment