Friday, June 1, 2012

Trevor + Jessica ~ Second Shot for Emily Schmidt Photography

I would like to start out by thanking Emily of Emily Schmidt Photography for one, inviting me along to shoot with her on Trevor & Jessica's fabulous wedding day and two, for becoming a very good friend in the last year!!  Who knew just by chance this girl who married someone I went to high school with would share the same values and passion that I do!! :)

I am headed out of town this weekend for some much needed family time and to celebrate my father-inlaws 80th birthday so this post isn't as long as I want it to be, but wanted to get something posted before we took off for the Northwoods!  Even in pouring down rain Trevor and Jessica had an amazing day and they never let it dampen their spirits!!  The Waterfront in La Crosse was super kind in letting us have the run of the place so we could get some pictures before the wedding. 

Thanks again to everyone for involving me in this special day and allowing me to capture these moments!!





Right after the First Look!!!!




Emily and I both share the love for "headless" protraits.  Sounds morbid I know. ;)

And onto the maid of honor... can you say A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!  She totally rapped her speech and at moments left the bride and groom in shock with her written words!






All the single ladies, all the single ladies... now put your hands up, up in the club......



She sings too!!!



 
Congrats Trevor & Jessica!!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Love these!!! And thanks soooo much for the shout out and coming with me. I have truly loved becoming friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! where did you go for the field pictures?!

    ReplyDelete