Monday, May 23, 2011

Shawn and Melissa Parsons - A Winter Wedding

I was SO excited to have Shawn and Melissa's wedding as my first!!  I adore the entire wedding party and couldn't have asked to have more fun while doing something I love!! Melissa had always wanted a Winter Wedding as her theme and mother nature gave it to her!!  Although Melissa didn't ask for so much snow and bad road conditions, everyone made it to the wedding and home safely!!!

I honestly have hundreds of pictures from this wedding that I would love to share, but would take me forever to post!!  I just grabbed a few for now to share!!
















They were all SO much fun!!



How sweet is this...


 I love the way Melissa looks at Shawn!!



Thanks so much for letting me share in your day.  Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!!

This last shot was taken by my assistant, aka brother Tyson Arzt!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun wedding with a beautiful setting!!

    ReplyDelete